It’s important to know when the best time of the day is to take your CBD oil to get the most out of it. This article discusses some different factors that affect CBD absorption and provides information on when you should take it for maximum effectiveness.
How Does CBD Oil Work?
CBD has a calming effect on your body and mind. It works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for maintaining balance in your overall health. It also interacts with the other receptors in the body that help relieve many symptoms.
Why Do You Need to Take CBD Oil?
There are a number of reasons why you may need to take CBD oil. Some people use it to ease the symptoms of various medical conditions, while others use it as a natural supplement to help maintain normal wellbeing. Here are some of the most common reasons people take CBD oil:
- To relieve chronic pain — This is one of the most common reasons people take CBD oil. It helps ease pain and reduces inflammation over time.
- To improve sleep — If you have trouble sleeping or suffer from insomnia, then taking it before bed can help with your restlessness so you can fall asleep easier.
- To reduce anxiety — People who are prone to feeling stressed or anxious may find that CBD oil helps to relieve those symptoms.
- To improve skin health — Some people use CBD oil topically to help with conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It can also help reduce inflammation caused by acne and keep your skin hydrated.
Related post: Top Brands of CBD Oil for Seizures & Epilepsy
When Is the Best Time to Take CBD Oil?
The best time of the day to consume CBD oil will depend on many factors, especially the reason why you are taking it in the first place.
- For control of chronic pain, it is best to take it in the morning and/or in the evening. Taking it during the day may help reduce pain and inflammation throughout the day so you can function better, while taking it in the evening can help you have a pain-free sleep.
- For control of anxiety symptoms, then it’s also best to take it in the morning so you can benefit from its calming effects throughout the day. Again, this will allow you to be more focused and clear-headed, so you can function better.
- If you want to use CBD oil for sleep problems, then take the product before going to bed. It will help calm your mind down, and it will also help relax your muscles. These effects prepare you for a good night’s sleep.
How Should You Take CBD Oil?
There are several different methods for taking CBD oil. You can use a vaporizer pen, take it in capsule form, place a few drops under your tongue or add it to your food and drink.
- Vaporizing is one of the most popular ways to take CBD because it provides fast onset of effects. This allows it to get right into your bloodstream quickly so you can feel its effects almost immediately. The best time to use CBD vape is when you need immediate relief like migraine attacks.
- Capsules are another popular way of taking CBD oil. When you take the capsule, it dissolves in your stomach, so it will take some time for you to feel its beneficial effects. The best time to use CBD capsules is when you need longer-lasting effects for chronic symptoms such as pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- You can also place a few drops of your CBD tincture or oil under your tongue. This method also produces a fast onset of relief and may be good for acute symptoms such as migraine headaches and fatigue.
- You can also add them to your food or drink or consume CBD gummies. This is a good option for people who don’t like the taste of hemp oil or don’t want to vape. Adding it to your morning coffee or smoothie is an easy way to get your daily dose of CBD.
Related post: What’s the Difference Between Hemp Gummies and CBD Gummies?
Is CBD Safe?
Generally speaking, CBD oil is safe to take. It only has mild side effects that usually subside over time.
- The most common side effect of taking CBD oil is dry mouth. This means you may have a bit less saliva than usual, but it will go away once your body gets used to the effects of hemp oil.
- Some people may develop a mild headache after taking CBD oil. If you experience headaches, you can decrease your CBD dose.
- Another side effect of CBD oil is drowsiness. If you find that you are sleepy after taking CBD, then try taking it at night instead of in the morning.
- Some people may experience nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when taking CBD oil, but these go away after some time.
How Much CBD Oil Should You Take?
The dosage of CBD oil that you should take depends on several factors like body weight, the reason for taking it, and how your body reacts to the oil.
To be safe, especially if you are a beginner trying out hemp oil for the first time, you can start with a low dose of 1mg per 10 pounds of body weight and adjust accordingly until you find what works best for you.
Below are a few samples of CBD dosages:
- If you are using CBD oil for chronic pain, then it is best to take a higher dose, between 25mg and 50mg per day.
- For anxiety, you can start with a dosage of 10mg to 20mg per day and increase gradually as needed.
- For psoriasis or eczema, start with a low dose of 5mg to 10mg daily and slowly work your way up until you find the optimal amount for your skin problems.
Related post: Can A Person Build CBD Tolerance?
CBD oil is a natural remedy that has many benefits for the body. It can help reduce pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
When deciding on a dosage, it is important to consider your body weight, the reason for taking CBD oil, and how your body reacts to it. You may start with a lower CBD dose and work your way up until you find your sweet spot.
As to the best time to take CBD dose, it depends on your needs. If you need to function better in the morning, then take it at least an hour before you go to work or start with your daily chores. You can also take it at night at least an hour before bedtime so you’ll have a pain-free, relaxing and restful sleep.