Looking to further my next career step with a Technology Software Company in the exploding Recreational/Medical Marijuana Industry to take on more responsibility and challenge within the Technology Industry building on my success in my current role as a Business Development Representative combined with the utilization of my 20+ years of prior sales and marketing experience.
Sales & Marketing and Small Business Classes, Regis University Jan 2001 – September 2001
Business Management – The Colorado Institute of Art Jan 1995 – September 1997
- Associates Degree in Applied Science
- Emphasis in Business Management, plus music/video and graphic arts.
Epicor Software Westminster, CO March 2014 – Present
- Responsible for the identification through actively targeting New KNA Business
- Set initial meeting for Sales Specialist
- Industry-specific campaigns, Prospective client follow up via, web, email, and inbound calls
- Cold –call prospecting for new customer/industries.
- Generate qualified retail business leads for POS and inventory management software.
- Extensive Knowledge and proficiency with SalesForce.com
- Strong appointment setting capabilities for senior account executives
- Achieved 100% to plan throughout tenure.
- Received multiple accolades through closed won opportunities
Gauerke Inc. Western US Territories July 2013 – March 2014
Independent Manufactures Sales Representative
- Represented 8 local and National Brands (inclusive of but not limited to Ergo Clothing, Filtrate Eyewear, Carver Skateboards, DA Active, Colorado Hemp Company.)
- Interfaced with Independent retailers to maximize placements and sales of represented brands
- Negotiated sales and buying agreements between Manufactures and Retailers
- Handled all aspects of local/regional distribution
- Educated ownership. Management and staff on features and benefits of products.
Sports Accessories America, Wheat Ridge, CO February 2000 –May 2013
Corporate/National /Product Sales Manager
- Ongoing new product marketing to customers and sales reps. New Product research, development, and packaging for Action Sports Industry in Snow, Skate, Outdoor.
- Prospected and sold retail sporting goods and accessories
- Responded to RFI’s, Created RFPs as well as ad hoc client proposals.
- Responsible for handling all tradeshows end to end
- Generated and grew new business through multiple channels.
- Devised Marketing Programs and Promotions as well as Custom merchandise programs
- Identified and Recommended, Enhancements /changes to products to increase sales
- Inside Sales and Customer Service
- Handled Procurement and contract negotiation
Sunnyside Neighborhood Music Festival, Denver, CO Jan 2012 –December 2014
President, Board of Directors -2013
- Primary event organization and management including, layout, pricing, staffing.
- Effectively ran a 501(3)c Company
- Negotiated Vendor Contracts with oversight of the Executive director
- Supported Marketing and PR efforts to insure significant attendance
- Increased attendance 16% YOY as President
- Sunnyside Neighborhood Music Festival – Event organization and management including layout, pricing, staffing, event production, end to end.
- Key Qualifications
- 20+ years Sales & Marketing Experience
- Salesforce.com Power User
- Proven Track Record 125%+ to plan Monthly
- Team Player
- In Depth Retail Knowledge
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Inventory (Forecasting, Product Procurement,
- Extensive Tradeshow Experience
- Business Management- Reporting, and Purchasing
- Accurate Sales Forecasting Experience
- Staffing (Forecasting, Recruiting, Training/ Development, and Retention)
488 total views, 1 today