Grow business by understanding and connecting brand objectives with customer needs. Collaborative Sales and Marketing professional with extensive experience, both domestic and international.
Undergraduate: University of Pittsburgh 1995-1999
Graduate: Emory University 2005-2006
POPCORN, INDIANA, Westport, CT 2016 – 2017
Business Manager, International and U.S. Alternate Channels
Created the Export division of Popcorn, Indiana while also managing U.S. business in Military, Convenience, and Food Service.
- Introduced Popcorn, Indiana in the Far East, Central America, Bahamas/Caribbean, and Middle East by partnering with in-market distributors, resulting in $200M of sales during the first year.
- Transformed the domestic Military business, growing 59% year-over-year and making Popcorn, Indiana the dominant ready-to-eat popcorn brand within the commissaries.
- Increased Midwest Convenience sales by 16% by broadening distribution, resulting in ACV growth of 10.4 points vs. YAG.
- Grew Midwest Food Service sales by 6% by targeting school districts seeking wholesome, gluten-free snack alternatives for their K-12 students
PEPPERIDGE FARM, INC., Norwalk, CT 2006 – 2015
Manager, International Business Development 2012 – 2015
Tripled business size in Greater China and catapulted Asia to become the growth engine for total Pepperidge Farm International business. Managed all marketing and sales duties in Asia and Caribbean markets.
- Increased total Asia sales 29% by prioritizing markets with greatest growth potential based on household income, market size, category development, and retail landscape.
- Elevated sales 72% from fiscal 2013 to 2015 by developing large and small consumer selling units in China for distribution in key channels and selling seasons.
- Improved Korean snacks sales 59% by initiating partnership with new distributor to service major retail channels.
- Grew Caribbean and Central American snacks sales 16% in fiscal 2015 by decreasing out-of-stock, developing seasonal promotions, and broadening points of distribution.
- Reduced customer lead-time and minimized expired inventory for 150 SKUs in 60 countries by designing and managing volume-forecast model for production planning.
Associate Marketing Manager 2006 – 2012
Drove over $25MM in new business by leading commercialization efforts for projects across Goldfish crackers and Pepperidge Farm Cookies, including launch of portion control platform, wholesome innovation and a Goldfish line extension to support Life is Good children’s charity.
- Drove over $10MM new business by developing incremental sales opportunities with key retailers by offering exclusive distribution of select varieties.
- Generated packaging savings over $1MM and improved sustainability scorecard by leading cross-functional group in developing more environmentally-friendly package.
- Reduced inventory by 1-2 weeks by leading monthly and annual volume projections with Sales, Marketing, and Demand Planning for all Pepperidge Farm Snacks product groups by creating an innovative forecasting model which accounted for seasonality, new-product launch volume, and advertising sales lift based on return-on-investment (ROI) metrics.
- Excel – expert
- Word and Powerpoint – very proficient
a little Spanish, English, Korean
108 total views, 1 today