Part-Time Promotion Model (Female) – Green Medical Dispensary
Promotional Model/Product Demonstrator
compensation: Up to $30/hr.
employment type: part-time
We are a rapidly expanding cannabis concentrates company looking for an energetic promotional model/product demonstrator for promotional and industry events. Demos feature a variety of new and existing products being offered & advertised throughout the Los Angeles area. We are looking for part-time product demonstrators and promotional advertising models to start right away!
Promotional models/product demonstrators generate excitement, brand awareness and increase product sales through event sampling and on-site advertising/promotion. The ideal product demonstrator/promotional model will interact with consumers, clients, customers, and will be responsible for understanding and implementing promotional techniques. This position will perform a wide range of activities including brand promotion, product training, product merchandising and selling of products and services.
Product Demonstrator/Promotional Model Responsibilities:
• Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
• Set-up, sampling and complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
• Timely and accurate promotional sales event reporting/submission of paperwork
Product Demonstrator/Promotional Model Qualifications:
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision
• Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours per day
• Past experience in sales promotion, brand promotion, brand marketing / advertising, promotional modelling, direct advertising or sales is an asset.
• Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle is recommended). Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role.
• Must be at least 21 years old and possess, or be qualified to possess a California medical marijuana recommendation.
Please respond with a copy of your resume to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
How to ApplyYou must please be a resident of the greater Los Angeles area to apply for this position. Thank you. Please send resume along with smiling headshot and full body shot in flattering apparel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide recent work references on resume. Thank you. Feel free to call or text us at +1(347) 871-2406; or email us directly at: email@example.com
89 total views, 2 today