Our Company: NDP Staffing, LLC
Our client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their quickly growing team in Richmond, California.
• Managing all office operations.
• Contributing to business development efforts of the organization.
• Selling products/services and handling customer transactions.
• Determining the needs of customers.
• Utilizing Quickbooks to track and manage sales and customer data.
• Managing and tracking inventory as well as inbound/outbound shipments.
• Processing payments and invoices for customers.
• Maintaining customer and sales files to ensure legal compliance.
• Developing and implementing new clerical systems.
• Maintaining and improving existing clerical systems.
• Answering phone and email inquires.
• Greeting walk-ins customers and prospects.
• Scheduling meetings, conference calls and site visits.
• Making/booking travel arrangements.
• Assisting in the warehouse as needed.
• Creating documentation as needed.
• Taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
• 2 or more years of experience working in an office environment.
• Successful track record of developing a small office.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks.
• Experience using 1 or more CRM system(s).
• Strong Sales and Customer Service skills.
• Strong Clerical and Administrative skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Experience developing, implementing and/or improving clerical systems.
• Experience in the Cannabis Industry.
This job is located in Richmond, California.
900 total views, 1 today