Medical Marijuana Delivery Supervisor (Marijuana Experience Not Needed)
Southern California’s premier medical marijuana delivery service, Greenly (www.greenly.me), is hiring supervisors to help manage its growing business. We are looking for quality people who are enthusiastic about building a career in the industry.
In this position, you will act as a combination of a team leader, product specialist and customer service representative. Applicants must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. We are looking for professionals who will represent the organization well, and who will efficiently and effectively supervise all aspects of the day-to-day operations. Previous retail experience is a plus.
Earn a competitive hourly wage, tips, mileage, and a generous 20% employee discount.. As an extra bonus, get the cost of your medical recommendation reimbursed after 5 months of service.
– Answer customer calls, emails, and online chat requests promptly
– Verify and register patients
– Create and fulfill orders in a time-sensitive manner
– Supervise and dispatch drivers and monitor deliveries
– Update product entries
– Counting and tracking inventory
– Other tasks as assigned, including breaking down and packaging product and contributing to marketing efforts
– Relevant supervisory experience (MMJ industry experience not required)
– Positive references from past supervisors
– Valid drivers license & car insurance
– College degree (or working towards it)
– Willing to get a marijuana medical recommendation
– Familiarity with Google Docs
– Able to pass background check
– Motivated, reliable and dependable
* Experience with WordPress or other content management systems is a bonus
Please ONLY apply if you have less than a 30-minute drive to Marina Del Rey. This position REQUIRES evening and weekend shifts.
HOW TO APPLY Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
826 total views, 1 today