Master Grower & Assistant Grower for 20,000 sf indoor facility
Our Site: Cal-Cann Inc.
1. Managing all aspects of cannabis cultivation.
2. Training and oversight of cultivation site staff and performance.
3. Quality control.
4. Site safety.
1. Past commercial/large scale indoor grow experience.
2. Strong agricultural background as it relates to medical cannabis cultivation.
3. Over 18 years of age.
4. Experience in a variety of mediums.
5. Knowledge of strain genetics preferred.
6. knowledge of medical cannabis and it’s benefits/uses.
7. Up to date on current cultivation techniques, nutrients, etc. but open to learning new ones.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Basic computer skills (web searches, e-mail use, Microsoft word).
10. Positive attitude and willingness to work with others in a team setting.
11. Strong ability to lead team members in one united vision!
Please e-mail your resume or qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1052 total views, 2 today