Freelance Marketing and Graphic Designer
Spark the Conversation is seeking qualified individuals to apply for Marketing/Sales/Campaign oriented Graphic Designer.
This position requires the ability to take a concept and create incredible collateral material used in marketing and sales.
The ability to create images, PowerPoint presentations, web site landing pages is a must. Most tasks are graphics and illustrations but knowledge of web design and development skills are a huge plus. This would the creation of everything from posters and banners to web images, logos, etc.
Video and other media also a plus.
If you feel your qualified, please forward several samples of your work and / or portfolio.
Requirements for this position are:
▪ Looking for a multi dimensional team player.
▪ Must be a self starter and able to meet deadlines.
▪ Remote work from anywhere.
▪ Need to be able to understand our business and it’s functions and create marketing/sales oriented collateral based on needs.
▪ Able to work independently and with development team, web designers and other departments to create the collateral material they require on time and on budget.
▪ Must be creative, marketing/sales oriented and able to communicate effectively.
▪ Must be available when we need you. Great pay, great team, stock incentives available.
▪ Can become a full time position for the right person.
About Spark the Conversation:
a) overview: We are looking for team members that are committed to social reform and want to help change the perspective of Cannabis.
b) our mission: Spark The Conversation is a non-profit media platform that wants to change the social stigma of cannabis and the people who use it by sparking educational conversations.
c) why us: Exciting, innovative industry with endless opportunities for growth! We are looking for someone who has an enlightened frame of mind that takes initiative and wants to grow with the team while helping to change the world!
d) team characteristics: Relaxed but innovative, resourceful and caring individuals that want to do good in the world to help change the stigma of Cannabis.
How to Apply
Send your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com
How to Apply
How to ApplySend your resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
714 total views, 1 today