Graphic Design (Intern to Hire) – Emerald Opportunities
Looking for a Career in the Cannabis Industry?
Emerald Opportunities is looking for a talented Jr graphic designer/Illustrator (Intern to Hire) to utilize all of your design skills and shine in multiple areas. This individual should be creative, fun, and motivated to learn and keep up with current graphic design trends. This individual will also be expected to deliver on key objectives, plus manage project schedules, resources and vendors.
Work on design for various assets for event/product production
• Creating basic HTML/CSS webpages
• Develop creative concepts and design styles for projects
• Creating advertising designs, banners, business cards, flyers ect.
• Manage and update social media platforms
• Manage and update website
• Helping develop the company’s marketing plan and expansion strategy.
Knowledge about design elements, such as color and page composition and layout
• Coachable and flexible
• Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities
• Organized, flexible, attentive to detail, team player.
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with new technologies for prepress and printing, especially Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint