Our Company: olympic
Budtending and receptionist positions
Current, Former, or Future 215 Patient.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Retail sales experience
A passion for medical cannabis, but medical cannabis experience is not necessary
Ability to work evenings/weekends and a flexible overall schedule
Must have reliable transportation.
21 or older
Basic knowledge of medical cannabis
Experience in the medical cannabis industry
Strong time management and organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Works well with others
Stress tolerance and adaptability
Initiative and a high energy level
Have basic math skills
1. Arrive on time to your shift each day
2. Provide excellent customer service while helping patients choose their medicine.
3. Ring up transactions
4. Weigh, bag, and label products for sale quickly while meeting quality control standards.
5. Keeping the dispensary clean throughout the day and before the end of each shift.
6. Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management.
How to Apply
If you meet our requirements please email a cover letter, a picture, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org