PharmaCann, LLC, is a company that is in the process of receiving permission from the State of Illinois to cultivate medical cannabis and register dispensaries for the purpose of providing medical cannabis to qualifying Illinois patients. Our mission is to cultivate and deliver medical cannabis to registered patients in accordance with the highest standards for quality of product, services, patient safety and public safety with the purpose of alleviating symptoms of debilitating health conditions that warrant the administration of medical cannabis.
The Director of Dispensaries will be accountable for overseeing the operations of 4-5 medical cannabis dispensaries while creating a strong group of professionals through recruitment, coaching, mentoring and development.
• Plans, directs and manages staffing and development of employees by effectively communicating company strategic goals; conducting effective and timely performance appraisals; ensuring all training for employees is completed; and working with employees to improve their satisfaction levels as measured by employee surveys.
• Ensures compliance with security, inventory and regulatory protocols by dispensary general managers
• Understands all Company controls related to reporting, approvals, and inventory. Complies with all Dispensary internal rules.
• Oversees compliance regarding cash control, inventory management, documentation requirements and audit procedures.
The candidate will have at least an Associate’s Degree and relevant experience, including:
• 4-5 years of management experience;
• 3+ years of multi-unit retail or similar operation experience;
• Required state/local licenses/permits/certifications for work being performed;
• Ability to deal with code enforcement officials, regulatory personnel and permitting jurisdictions;
• Strong operational background and knowledge;
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reporting documents relating to Dispensary performance, general business periodicals, professional journals, safety, security and technical procedures, and governmental regulations;
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
• Exceptional team building and people skills;
• Organizational skills;
Must have a dependable car
We value diversity and military service. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
1138 total views, 1 today