Director of Cultivation – PharmaCann LLC
PharmaCann, LLC, is a company that is in the process of receiving permission from the State of Illinois to cultivate medical cannabis and register dispensaries for the purpose of providing medical cannabis to qualifying Illinois patients. Our mission is to cultivate and deliver medical cannabis to registered patients in accordance with the highest standards for quality of product, services, patient safety and public safety with the purpose of alleviating symptoms of debilitating health conditions that warrant the administration of medical cannabis.
The Director of Cultivation is responsible for managing all aspects of PharmaCann’s cultivation operations from seedling to harvest including:
• Ensuring compliance with the Operations and Management Plans Cultivation Area Procedures
• Manages the daily operations of a greenhouse and/or nursery
• Plans, schedules, and directs the performance of assigned staff
• Ordering of crop-inputs and supplies for the Grow Areas
• Assign work schedules and duties to nursery or greenhouse staff, and supervise their work
• Providing for proper sanitation of the Growing Area
• Maintenance and sanitation of Grow Area physical space
• Compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Setting propagation, germination and planting schedules for all crops
• Hire employees, and train them in gardening techniques
• Identify plant varieties as well as problems such as diseases, weeds, and insect pests
• Coordinate clerical, recordkeeping, inventory
• Explain and enforce safety regulations and policies
• Supervision of Cultivation Technicians
At least 15 years experienced with leadership of a large-scale commercial growing operation in a regulated medical cannabis program or indoor horticulture operation with similar photoperiod plants. Degree in horticulture required.
Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
1183 total views, 1 today