Full-Time Digital Ad Traffic Coordinator – Dope Magazine
Digital Ad Traffic Coordinator – Dope Magazine
Dope Magazine is looking for a highly motivated Digital Ad Traffic Coordinator to assist in the ad operations duties for our new digital platform. The coordinator will be responsible for organizing, executing and keeping track of client ad trafficking requests and for troubleshooting tickets.
Our team is results-oriented, collaborative, and is committed to developing people; as such the ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, contribute to this style of teamwork and further enhance our positive work environment with extreme attention to detail and professional communication skills.
• Ensure all ad trafficking requests are organized upon arrival, prioritized and executed within our 48-hour (or less depending on priority) turn-around time.
• Test creative for functionality and once live, ensure proper delivery of creative through QA checks.
• Review weekly delivery reports to assure campaigns deliver according to contracted goals and/or percentage of inventory.
• Interact daily with our ad sales teams across multiple states to assure timely completion of all requests; collaborate with team to divide requests and to make sure all contacts are receiving prompt, informative responses.
• Serve as a first tier troubleshooter and escalation point for all live site ad related issues.
• Interact with third party rich media vendors and point person for all creative specification questions, including expandable rich media and video.
• Implement specially sized sponsorship logos across site sections or pages in the CMS either by ad serving through Mantis Ad Platform or locally in the CMS.
• Monitor continued functionality of all creative on multiple operating systems and mobile (both WAP sites and Apps on iOS, Android and Windows 7 mobile).
• Minimum 2 years experience working in online advertising
• Internet traffic experience using Mantis or Google (DFP) required. Knowledge of ad operations procedures and troubleshooting on a multi-site network (including mobile) a strong plus.
• Ability to multi-task a must. Must be adept at prioritizing, following and keeping track of multiple ad trafficking and troubleshooting requests from multiple partners and departments while clearly communicating progress to all parties involved.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills a must. Must be confident in communicating with varied levels, departments, companies and personalities.
• Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential
• Understanding of HTML and DFP or Mantis ad tagging required, CSS, Flash and Java a plus
• Experience working with rich media vendors and creative a plus
How to Apply
To apply, send cover letter and updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls, please.
How to ApplyTo apply, send cover letter and updated resume to: email@example.com. No calls, please.
752 total views, 1 today