The Spliffin Group – Posted by CJAdmin – Anywhere
The Spliffin Group, one of California’s leading providers of vape concentrates and hardware, seeks a self-motivated, high-energy, experienced professional to join our administrative team.
The position of Sales Support Specialist is critical to fulfilling our mission. The person in this role is responsible for providing excellent support to internal and external clients.
The Sales Support Specialist provides administrative and/or process support for new and existing accounts. This includes preparing sales packets, answering general questions by phone, email, and in-person, assisting patients, clients and customers with information requests, and preparing space for meetings and information sessions.
This position is also responsible for recording and forwarding invoices, handling contracts for Account Executives, preparing correspondence, files and sales collateral, and relieving the primary receptionist.
Successful candidates will thrive in a busy, customer service-centric, team oriented, fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Ideal candidate will show:
· Strong attention to detail;
· Ability to meet deadlines;
· Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies;
· Demonstrates ability to learn new systems/processes quickly;
· Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks;
· Actively listens;
· Clearly and effectively conveys information;
· Uses professional telephone skills;
· Demonstrates effective business writing skills;
· Exhibits good interpersonal skills;
· Collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities; and
· Demonstrates competitive spirit and a desire to advance their career.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
· Manage the front desk and reception area operations;
· Schedule appointments for the Sales team;
· Confirm order specifics and delivery details;
· Coordinate in-store product demonstrations and promotions;
· Prioritize and respond to inquiries, including phone, email and in-person;
· Maintain departmental databases and related records;
· Manage office equipment, and supplies;
· Ensure confidentiality and control access to sensitive information;
· Provide administrative support for Executive management;
· Assist in planning and coordinating events and functions;
· Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of secretarial, administrative support, clerical, and/or customer service experience.
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· Must posses a valid California drivers license or ID
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
· Must have or have access to reliable transportation and provide proof of auto insurance
How to Apply
Compensation: Hourly | Commensurate with experience
Applicants should send their resume, cover letter and desired compensation (hourly rate) to careers@Spliffin.com for consideration.
904 total views, 1 today