-Experience in Medical Marijuana industry and/or product knowledge not required, though very helpful.
– 3+ year’s team/ business management experience (such as retail or restaurant, etc.)
– Flexibility; must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
– Hard working and customer service oriented
– Excellent communication and leadership skills and sound judgment
– Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a busy environment
– Proficient in Word and Excel.
-Prior accounting, budgeting, scheduling, inventory control, loss prevention and merchandising responsibilities are essential.
This is a “hands-on” position including all areas of the Cannabis Industry. Your duties will include closing of the Facility. As Store Manager; oversight all of current and future dispensary operations; store operations, merchandising, staffing, training, rewards, discipline, and evaluations. Oversight of procurement needs products and supplies (containers, bags, etc.). Train, coach, and encourage success of Volunteers and Assistant Managers. Execute and enforce compliance of City and State regulations. This is a full time position. Please apply now through the online application form. Please attach a recent resume and photo.
916 total views, 1 today