Full-Time Chief Financial Officer for Massroots
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Chief Financial Officer
ABOUT Massroots, Inc.
MassRoots is one of the largest and most active social networks for the cannabis community with over 775,000 users, 170 million user-to-user interactions, and 500 actively posting dispensaries. People use the MassRoots app on IOS and Android to find smoking buddies, share their cannabis experiences with like-minded friends, and stay connected with local dispensaries.
MassRoots was founded under the belief that a future where humans have safe access to cannabis is fundamentally better than one in which we do not. Today, MassRoots is actively building the community and developing the technologies to make this future a reality, with the ultimate goal of worldwide cannabis legalization
- We are one of the leaders in an exciting, quickly moving, and brand new industry, estimated to grow from a 1.8 billion to 35 billion in market size over the next five years.
- We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to affect real change through mobilizing our community and accelerating pro-legalization reforms nationwide and eventually worldwide.
- We are working hard to create one of the first household names in cannabis.
- You get to step on a weed-filled rocket ship at the right time. As you are reading this, we are adding top talent from all over the country to join us on our mission.
- We have stellar investors and advisors both from the cannabis and tech industries
- Our brand new headquarters is in the heart of downtown Denver. Think Silicon Valley in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
We are relentless in finding the people that are as passionate as we are about building a product that is loved by hundreds of thousands of people around the world. If the following describes you, let’s chat!
- You are obsessed with learning rapidly and eagerly
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously-driven, and demanding startup environment and use failure as an opportunity to learn and improve
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Get-Shit-Done attitude and understand when done is better than perfect
- You identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Chief Financial Officer
794 total views, 1 today