Vangst is the Cannabis Industry’s premier staffing agency, connecting great cannabis companies with the talent they need.
Our client is a fast growing technology startup that is helping power the newly legal cannabis industry. They are looking for a passionate Onboarding Specialist to support our rapidly expanding company.
Onboarding Specialists are uniquely positioned to work with motivated dispensary clients who are eager to leverage their platform to grow their business. Their Onboarding Team partners closely with new clients, guiding them through the first 30 days of training and product activation. As a part of the larger Customer Success Team, the Onboarding Specialists work cross-functionally with sales and customer success managers to ensure a best in class SaaS implementation.
Who you are
- You’re excited to start your career in a fast paced startup.
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right.
- You are a strong communicator who is upbeat, driven, and well-organized, shares a passion for technology, and loves working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are energized by working with a dynamic and supportive team.
- You are empathetic to the challenges unique to different types of business models, and are able to anticipate client needs and concerns before they arise.
What you’ll do
- Follow established implementation processes and implementation guidelines to setup and configure new client accounts.
- Review and understand clients’ business and communication challenges to successfully implement solutions.
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client and the team.
- Work with Customer Success Team to manage client expectations and ensure they have all information necessary for a smooth transition.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication into Salesforce.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 4 year bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Excellent phone presence
- Interest in software/technology – experience with software strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with cannabis a plus