Our Site: safe green vaccines collective
Medical Marijuana Collective located in Arleta seeking a trustworthy, enthusiastic & dependable Looking for a Female budtender – Full-time.
This role requires a proactive self-starter who possesses exceptional multitasking and communication skills, both oral and written. Must be neat in appearance, courteous, and handle patient relations with care, and integrity, be computer literate, punctual with a positive demeanor. Must also be able to maintain excellent attendance.
– Valid CA ID & Medical Recommendation
– Must be MMJ literate
– Knowledge of strains and the difference/benefits of their effects.
– Familiarity with all forms of cannabis consumption; concentrates, edibles, etc.
– Must be open-minded and able to make adjustments and changes quickly as situations require.
– Cash Handling/Cash Register experience
– Capability to work with a variety of people including co-workers, patients, and vendors, etc.
– Self-motivated and can work well independently with minimal guidance.
– Organized and detail-oriented with diligent follow-up.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Must possess compassion and understanding for all kinds of patients.
– Must be have a reliable mode of transportation and be punctual.
Previous budtending experience REQUIRED.
And just remember, there is ALWAYS room for growth within our team!
Please contact ASAP
email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and current photo. Thanks
742 total views, 1 today