Brand Ambassador – Emerald Opportunities
If you’re interested in sales and making money, you should probably keep reading.
Emerald Opportunities is currently looking to recruit a Brand Ambassador for a well-known Edible Company in the Los Angeles area. Want to get paid to represent one of the most popular brands in the world. Want to become a Brand Ambassador? You’re in the right place. In fact, it’s not hard you can start right now by applying to Emerald Opportunities you’ll be considered for Brand Ambassador Jobs immediately.
Make Money with Something You Love Doing!
As a Brand Ambassador you’ll visit collectives daily to fulfill orders that have come in, solicit new collectives and collectives that haven’t ordered in sometime. You will facilitate in-store ‘patient appreciation’ days, spending a couple hours in a collective educating patient’s on the product(s) and offering samples. You will be responsible for product on ‘your person’ at all times (this means financially too) so you must be able to travel safe with product on-hand. Provide professional, reliable, and dependable service, while being extremely organized and able to recognize the various client types and personalities. This position requires A LOT of driving; you will be driving the majority of the time.
• Intelligent, organized, ability to adapt to various personality types, ability to sell and close sales.
• Preferably a college degree with some exposure to the industry (MMJ) and some sales with a fundamental understanding of what sales is about.
• MUST HAVE A VALID CA MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATION
• Must have a reliable vehicle and proof of insurance
• Increase sales weekly, ability to hit expected goals
• Be comfortable sharing brand message
• EXTREME attention to detail.
• Great Verbal/Written Skills
• Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer relationships
• Generation of new client leads
• Must be able to communicate well via email (All reports will be turned in via email)
• Must be able to successfully work in a team environment.
• Familiar with the Greater Los Angeles
• Must be familiar with having fun in your workplace!
983 total views, 1 today