Full-Time Administrative/Sales Assistant – CANNABIS NOW MAGAZINE
Administrative/Sales Assistant – CANNABIS NOW MAGAZINE
CANNABIS NOW MAGAZINE: In the past few years, medical cannabis and the issues surrounding its legalization and decriminalization has taken the nation by storm. By including only responsible content, we hope to enlighten and educate the public on the legitimate and beneficial side of cannabis. Our magazine and website focuses on the latest news, political happenings, cannabis legislation, horticultural advancements, social change, economic trends and medical information.
• Answer phones
• Manage publisher’s schedule
• Delegate customer service inquiries
• Sort and pick up mail
• Coordinate payment of office bills
• Database updates and tracking of clients campaigns
• Invoicing and collecting payments
• Communicating with client to receive creative assets and updating the team internally to ensure assets are approved and the campaign is activated
• Sending out media kit and contacting perspective advertising clients
• Keeping accurate and clear records of accounts
• 1 year prior administrative experience and Bachelor’s degree
• Attention to detail and direct communication skills
• Computer savvy. You don’t need to have prior experience with our databases, but ability to learn quickly is required.
• You are upbeat, positive and emotionally intelligent individual that enjoys a supportive, close nit work environment
• Passion for the legalization and normalization of cannabis is encouraged and welcomed
• Possibility of light travel or weekend trade shows
• Resume, references and the ability to work in Berkeley office required.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to
How to ApplyEmail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
701 total views, 1 today