Full-Time Senior Android Engineer for Massroots
Massroots, Inc. seeking Senior Android Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to become part of our tight-knit team and help build a revolutionary product for an entirely new industry. You will work directly with our mobile team, Director of UI/UX, and Product Manager to deliver a mind-blowing experience for our users.
Your work will be pushed directly to hundreds of thousands of people who are deeply passionate about our product. Please only apply if you have built at least one significant, kick-ass application that our engineering team can review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of Android development experience
- Proficiency in Java
- Deep experience with Android SDK
- Experience shipping a non-trivial app
- Working knowledge of Git, JIRA, & agile methodologies
- Ability to turn photoshop mockups into functioning software
- Experience in implementing software architecture for large/complex Android applications
- A deep passion for both user experience and clean, beautiful code
Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred, not required. Experience in UI/UX or design is a plus.
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Intern Position
ABOUT Massroots, Inc.
MassRoots is one of the largest and most active social networks for the cannabis community with over 775,000 users, 170 million user-to-user interactions, and 500 actively posting dispensaries. People use the MassRoots app on IOS and Android to find smoking buddies, share their cannabis experiences with like-minded friends, and stay connected with local dispensaries.
MassRoots was founded under the belief that a future where humans have safe access to cannabis is fundamentally better than one in which we do not. Today, MassRoots is actively building the community and developing the technologies to make this future a reality, with the ultimate goal of worldwide cannabis legalization
- We are one of the leaders in an exciting, quickly moving, and brand new industry, estimated to grow from a 1.8 billion to 35 billion in market size over the next five years.
- We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to affect real change through mobilizing our community and accelerating pro-legalization reforms nationwide and eventually worldwide.
- We are working hard to create one of the first household names in cannabis.
- You get to step on a weed-filled rocket ship at the right time. As you are reading this, we are adding top talent from all over the country to join us on our mission.
- We have stellar investors and advisors both from the cannabis and tech industries
- Our brand new headquarters is in the heart of downtown Denver. Think Silicon Valley in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
We are relentless in finding the people that are as passionate as we are about building a product that is loved by hundreds of thousands of people around the world. If the following describes you, let’s chat!
- You are obsessed with learning rapidly and eagerly
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously-driven, and demanding startup environment and use failure as an opportunity to learn and improve
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Get-Shit-Done attitude and understand when done is better than perfect
- You identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Vacation
- Macbook Pro
- Salary in line with experience + ownership in the company
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Intern Position
530 total views, 1 today