Budtender/Medical Marijuana Specialist
10+ years with medical marijuana recommendation. Although my resume is primarily tech related I have extensive experience with cultivation, cloning, strains, educating patients, edible & concentrate production as well as up on cutting edge consumption and general use knowledge. Excellent customer/patient service skills. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience with others. I am proficient with both Apple and Windows products. Adept with Microsoft Office, email, organization and mobile applications. Basic Photoshop and video efficiency. Effective communication and team working skills. I am happily adaptable to working with a team as well as alone. My wife is a Special Education Teacher and we have 2 boys. I feel most comfortable in the cannabis life environment with the people who, like me, are compelled to share experience and knowledge in a safe environment.
John Marshall High School – 1990-1994 – diploma
● Walt Disney Corporate (IT Support Team – Pasadena, CA) Desktop Support Technician – Desktop, mobile & server support for 150+ users in a corporate environment. Worked with a team to provide support for corporate users.
● Universal Studios (Production Support Group – Universal City, CA) IT Analyst – Complete, world-wide technology support for film and television development and production. Provided personal/private support for “A-list” clients. Developed & implemented client server applications, mobile support for laptops and smart devices. Organized team infrastructure, logistics as well as various projects.
● Dino DeLaurentiis Company (Exe. Assistant – Universal City, CA) Assistant to President of Production/Development, managed calls and calendar, head of the Story Department, assisted in development of film and television projects. Oversaw intern program.
● ConCon App (Agile Ramen, Inc. – (Alhambra, CA) Data Compiler/Aggregator – Gathering data on North American pop-culture conventions to input into the ConCon App for smart devices on an as needed basis. Through direct contact as well as extensive internet research compiled complex spreadsheets for final approval before going live with all of the information you would ever need to participate in and/or attend various conventions via ConCon App.
- 10 years medical marijuana experience with strains, concentrates, patient connection and support
- extensive knowledge of strains in connection to patients needs
Groups & Associations
58 total views, 1 today