First Cannabis Career
I do believe this career path would be great for me. I am willing to relocate and learn the cannabis business. I am a quiet, hardworking individual, and learn quickly. I have general knowledge about cannabis, and extensive work with marketing. I have reliable transportation and an eager mind.
Holton High School, Holton, KS: August 2007- May 2011
Baker University, Baldwin City, KS: August 2011-May 2015
Bachelor of Science Major: Sports Administration Minor: Business Overall GPA: 3.6 Major GPA: 3.7
Strube Monument Service, Independent Contractor, Holton, KS: May 2012-Present
• Maintained equipment and trailer upkeep.
• Trained and managed a crew of 3 others.
• Marketed memorial services to NE Kansas.
Midwest Sports Productions Intern, Midwest Sports Productions, Shawnee, KS: January 2015-May 2015
• Created marketing emails and materials for tournaments/USSSA announcements.
• Updated Midwest Sports Productions social media pages daily.
• Developed a marketing plan, recruited/contacted new sponsors, and marketed scholarship applications for the Josh Williams Memorial Golf Tournament (Semester Project).
• Marketed tournaments to current coaches; marketed tournaments to new teams.
• Designed banners for Midwest Sports Productions website, as well as updated tournament images, information, and dates on the website as well.
Summer Orientation Leader, Baker University, Baldwin City, KS: May 2012-August 2014
• Set up all stations for Baker University departments that freshmen visited.
• Initiated icebreaking activities between incoming freshmen as well as other orientation leaders.
• Coordinated time precise rotations with two other groups of orientation leaders/students.
Weight Room Supervisor, Baker University, Baldwin City, KS: January 2011-May 2013
• Enforced weight room policies and monitored for hazardous conditions.
• Cleaned workout equipment and sanitized the weigh room/fitness center.
• Posted operating hours and locked both rooms at night.
Lifeguard, City of Holton, Holton, KS: May 2008-August 2012
• Completed managerial training as a head lifeguard.
• Cleaned and sanitized the pool deck, bathrooms, and premises daily.
• Certified and taught as an American Red Cross swimming instructor (Level 3: Stroke Readiness).
- Word (7 years)
- Excel (6 years)
- CPR (6 years)
- AED (5 years)
- Event Organization
238 total views, 1 today