Full-Time Social Media Manager – WeedMaps.Com – California
Social Media Manager – WeedMaps.Com
The Social Media Manager will help plan and implement Weedmaps’ Social Media marketing strategy and campaigns. This includes developing brand awareness and engagement, generating inbound traffic, as well as cultivating leads and sales. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a passion for designing content strategies, creating awesome content, blogging, community activation, and leadership. This position is full time exempt with many benefits, including access to Social Media, blogging, and other industry-specific conferences.
– Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
– Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
– Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
– Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
– Develop and expand community, influencer and/or blogger outreach efforts
– Manage key design elements and channel themes in conjunction with brand campaigns and messaging (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and IG)
– Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad communication calendar and campaigns
– Compile reports for management showing results (ROI and engagement)
– Become an advocate for the Company across Social Media channels, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
– Demonstrate ability to map out and execute social marketing strategy based on research, testing and metrics
– Develop strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing and moderating customer online reviews
– Stay on top of the latest trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
– BA or BS preferred
– Master’s Degree a plus
– 3+ years working in Social Media
– Experience with Graphic Design a plus
– Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
– Proficient in content marketing theory and application
– Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
– Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, and demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
– Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, – – – Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
– Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
– Excels at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off
– A team player with the confidence and know-how to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
– Experience executing social influencer strategies and/or offline event activation
– Maintains a working knowledge of SEO principles such as keyword research and effective usage – understanding the correlation between “Search and Social” in the marketing funnel
– Demonstrates best in class Social Customer Service techniques with the ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
– Experience establishing effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
About Weed Maps
Weedmaps is the world’s first marijuana technology and media brand.
Founded in 2008 by Justin Hartfield and Doug Francis, Weedmaps is now a global brand with offices in Irvine, Denver, Seattle, Toronto, and Barcelona.
The Weedmaps website and app allows medical and adult use marijuana users to locate the dispensaries, retail stores, delivery services, doctors, and deals in their area. Weedmaps features over 7,750 listings throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe in medically legal and recreational states and provinces.
Weedmaps media channels include Weedmaps.tv and Marijuana.com. Weedmaps.tv is Weedmaps lifestyle content channel featuring original programming in sports, music, culture and art. Marijuana.com reports on the politics, personalities and stories surrounding the world of cannabis.
In 2015, Weedmaps engaged over 20 million users across their platforms.
To Apply Please visit:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://boards.greenhouse.io/weedmaps/jobs/161825#.V4VkFZMrJBw
How to ApplyTo apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://boards.greenhouse.io/weedmaps/jobs/161825#.V4VkFZMrJBw
604 total views, 1 today