Full-Time Quality Control Specialist in Cannabis Industry Position: FT/PT
Quality Control Specialist in Cannabis Industry
Our mission at Erbachay Health Center is to make a difference and improve lives. We deliver on our mission by providing our members premium natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals in a professional and safe environment.
Our quality control process is at the foundation of our business. “Quality You Trust” is a motto we live and breathe at Erbachay. Therefore, you must persist in driving high standards; in the cleanliness of the product, have the ability to determine potency level, parts per million volume of fertilizer and the medical effects of the strains.
– Quality control process of new Cannabis products
– Processing and packaging of products
– Efficient stock management of inventory
– Maintaining a clean, tidy and organized environment
– Ordering, receiving and stocking of product for dispensing to franchises
– Potential customer service duties
– Must be 19 years and older
– Concessionaire of Cannabis with discerning taste buds
– Ability to work under pressure
– High level attention to detail
– Strong work ethic
– Mature in nature
– Great problem solving skills
– Certificate/Experience related to Cannabis, preferably in Horticulture and Cultivation, Lab experience is beneficial
– Strong communication skills with English and writing is a must
– Strong computer skill is an asset
– Must complete a background check
Our team is very passionate about making a difference and improving lives.
Please send your resume and cover story with subject title Quality Control to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Successfully candidates who are contacted must be comfortable doing a group style interview and demonstration of skills.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover story with subject title Quality Control to email@example.com
How to Apply
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover story with subject title Quality Control to firstname.lastname@example.org
435 total views, 2 today