13 Aug 2015

Part-Time Dispensary Agent Trainer

HempStaff – Posted by CJAdmin Anywhere

cannabisjobs.us

Job Description

Dispensary Agent Trainer

Do you have 3-5 years working in a Medical Marijuana Dispensary?

Are you available 1-2 weekends a month to travel?

HempStaff is looking to add a trainer for our Dispensary Agent Training and Certification Classes. The sole purpose of this position is to travel with the HempStaff team, to cities where we are holding our training sessions and be the instructor and specialist with regards to the cannabis plants, the products, consumption methods, patient interaction and general knowledge of strains and symptom relief. HempStaff Dispensary Training is a 3 ½ hour class and we have 2 sessions on a Saturday in various locations. W e have a complete 40+ page training manual that is given to the students and is presented to the class via a power point presentation. Our VP presents approximately 10% of the three and a half hour class and the trainer will present the other 90%.

QUALIFICATIONS

• Minimum of 3 years Dispensary Agent or Budtender experience
• Still currently employed at a dispensary
• Complete understanding of the Dispensary Agent job, the day to day basics and generally everything that we cover in the class
• Must pass background check (no felonies last 10 years)
• Training or public speaking experience
• Fluent in English
• Flexible schedule willing to travel 1-2 weekends a month (Friday to Sunday)
• This is a part time position. Trainer will be an independent contractor (1099)

    How to Apply

    Send resume to info@hempstaff.com with ‘Dispensary Trainer’ in the Subject

    How to Apply

    How to Apply

    Send resume to info@hempstaff.com with ‘Dispensary Trainer’ in the Subject

    Job Categories: Dispensary Trainer. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: Cannabis Jobs and Marijuana Jobs.

    Endless.

    927 total views, 1 today

    Apply for this Job