Full-Time Chief Financial Officer for Massroots
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to establish, enforce, and maintain a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and ensure that reported results comply fully with the company’s disclosure requirements. The CFO serves as the face of the company’s finance department and manages investor relations in addition to the company’s internal financial controls and reporting.
- Responsible for the overall financial management and accounting practices of the company
- Provide leadership and coordination in the budgeting and planning process, tax preparation, call report, and asset/liability management of the company
- Work closely with the CEO to plan for future operational development, ensure long-term stability, and maximize shareholder value
- Oversee all investor relations efforts, serving as a public face for the company on shareholder calls and meetings
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of regulatory reporting, including the financial portions of
- Provide proper financial information to the Board, CEO and other Executives, as support for the making of optimum management decisions
- 10+ Years of accounting experience, with at least 3 years of experience in the VP Finance role
- Accounting experience at a publicly-traded company
- Thorough understanding of equity accounting in a public company, including black-scholes calculations and tax implications of various option and equity issuances and exercises
- Ability to build robust financial models
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Chief Financial Officer
ABOUT Massroots, Inc.
MassRoots is one of the largest and most active social networks for the cannabis community with over 775,000 users, 170 million user-to-user interactions, and 500 actively posting dispensaries. People use the MassRoots app on IOS and Android to find smoking buddies, share their cannabis experiences with like-minded friends, and stay connected with local dispensaries.
MassRoots was founded under the belief that a future where humans have safe access to cannabis is fundamentally better than one in which we do not. Today, MassRoots is actively building the community and developing the technologies to make this future a reality, with the ultimate goal of worldwide cannabis legalization
- We are one of the leaders in an exciting, quickly moving, and brand new industry, estimated to grow from a 1.8 billion to 35 billion in market size over the next five years.
- We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to affect real change through mobilizing our community and accelerating pro-legalization reforms nationwide and eventually worldwide.
- We are working hard to create one of the first household names in cannabis.
- You get to step on a weed-filled rocket ship at the right time. As you are reading this, we are adding top talent from all over the country to join us on our mission.
- We have stellar investors and advisors both from the cannabis and tech industries
- Our brand new headquarters is in the heart of downtown Denver. Think Silicon Valley in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
We are relentless in finding the people that are as passionate as we are about building a product that is loved by hundreds of thousands of people around the world. If the following describes you, let’s chat!
- You are obsessed with learning rapidly and eagerly
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously-driven, and demanding startup environment and use failure as an opportunity to learn and improve
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Get-Shit-Done attitude and understand when done is better than perfect
- You identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Chief Financial Officer
408 total views, 3 today