Full-Time Budtender – Solace Meds
Budtender – Solace Meds
• Opening your register prior to opening! Be accountable for accurately utilizing Solace Meds, LLC’s point of sales system.
• Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures. Model best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations, and inspire customer confidence to create loyalty to our brand.
• Execute Solace Meds, LLC selling standards to meet team and individual goals; upselling is important so know your products.
• Inventory audits every night.
• Shift change; you will be responsible for counting your drawer down to $200.00 and making your safe drop, during the course of a day if your drawer starts getting full count it back to $200.00 and make a safe drop.
• Cleaning; any time away from your register and you’re not restocking make sure the store is always tidy, safe and well merchandised as well as properly stocked.
• Training; staying on top of required training for a sales position in the industry
• Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts
• Other duties as assigned by Management Team.
Skills and/or Abilities:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Desire to learn about our products in order to assist customers
• Knowledge of basic computer skills; Point of Sales software and cash management is a plus
• Fun attitude and a strong work ethic
• Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
• Ability to creatively cultivate long-term customer relationships
• Ability to deal with problems and resolve issues in a professional manner
• Be quick and efficient with customers, making them feel welcomed while ensuring your line is moving as quickly as possible.
• High School Diploma; College Degree preferred but not required
• One year of customer service experience
How to Apply
Stop in at our Smokey street location and drop off your resume and a copy of your M.E.D Badge
How to Apply
How to ApplyStop in at our Smokey street location and drop off your resume and a copy of your M.E.D Badge
458 total views, 1 today