Freelance Senior Sales Executive – Green Sky Labs
The Opportunity: Senior Sales Executive – Green Sky Labs
GreenSkyLabs brings superior science, unique products, and patented technologies to the improvement and development of cannabinoid medicines, products, and plant cultivation to the Cannabis Industry. We are experiencing hyper growth and need to hire a Senior Sales Executive to help us keep up!
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual that is passionate about sales in the cannabis industry and culture to join our team. The role will be responsible for developing our fertilizer sales business in the Washington State region, with an emphasis on the greater Seattle area. Our fertilizer line of business specializes in direct sales to larger operations. Familiarity with the larger Washington Producers and Processors would be an asset.
Check out our company at www.greenskylabs.com Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
The Job (Summary of Duties & Responsibilities):
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for local sales, prospecting, customer service, account management, and creativity in offering pro-active suggestions to help your clients reach their growing objectives. In addition, this position can expect regular sales administration and clerical duties such as invoice processing, performance reports and pipeline maintenance. This position requires a self-starter who thrives off eating what they kill.
• Through visits, calls, texts, emails – communicates directly with growers and explain what separates GreenSkyLabs fertilizers from other brands and how they can directly benefit from using or switching to us.
• Through visits, calls, texts, emails – communicates directly with hydroponic retailers to; have them carry our brand, help train their sales people on how the products work, increase our sales, and improve advertising strategies to help promote the brand in their store.
• Professionally represent GreenSkyLabs at trade shows, retailer customer appreciation days, new store openings, and music festivals.
• Help formulate and implement a marketing strategy for the territory that maximizes brand awareness and ROI.
• Provides customer service to retailers and end users troubleshoots and resolves product issues, responds to general technical product questions.
Qualifications (Skills & Experience):
• Experience in the entire sales process including prospecting, solution selling, effective opportunity and pipeline management, and closing.
• Experience with any Sales CRM software (Microsoft, Oracle or SalesForce.com).
• Able to effectively work within GreenSkyLabs Sales Process.
• Confident enough with yourself to take a sale from start to finish with little to no assistance.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Speaking & Writing — Talking and writing accurately and effectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Skills that are not required but very helpful;
• Any knowledge of horticulture, botany, or other plant science.
• High School Diploma.
• 1-3 years of sales experience.
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
• A reliable vehicle.
• Basic knowledge of cannabis growing.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, or over the Internet.
• Be able to respond back to calls, texts, and emails in timely fashion.
• Have good skills in relationship building.
• Basic computer skills (you must know how to effectively navigate the internet, maintain a business email account, and learn how to use CRM software).
• About 75% of the business is in the greater Seattle area, but you will be expected to travel as required.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Vice President of Sales in Vancouver, B.C. We prefer candidates who have a strong record of high reliability and are based in the Seattle, WA area.
This position pays commission on all sales with base tiers available.
How to Apply
Please email Shawn.email@example.com
How to Apply
How to ApplyPlease email Shawn.firstname.lastname@example.org
718 total views, 1 today